Thursday, August 18, 2005

End of Week Four/ Interesting Trading Day

Interesting trading today.

Over 4 million shares moved through my hands today.

The important thing is that I was able to buy low (.0008- mostly and .0007) and sell higher.

This is important since these types of trades most likely represent transactions between individuals. The mmers do not make these moves. I was able to add shares to my account at a discount.

That was not my goal. One or two more days of this and I would pronounce our little market whole. I think we have most certainly established a bottom (but I have been wrong before).

Note that while my buy orders were able to get the market to move down to .0008 and even .0007 briefly, the market would not go lower. I tendered an offer to buy 4 million shares at .0006. I owe Tom an apology. If he was truly dumping those orders would have been filled.

Most importantly, the market then moved higher and there were buyers lining up at the highest price for the day.

Good stuff. If we can rally higher from here I may have to remove the skeptical from my optimist.

May your glass always be full.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home