Monday, June 13, 2005

Weekly Update

Rough week for me last week. Too many hours. I did get to meet Bill Ford, Jr.

I have been adding to my positions. My big buy order at .0039 did not fill- my estimation of the bottom was off.

Many people feel we need to get momentum to trade higher. Old MO never hurts but this stock is beyond being a momentum play. IMHO, the track record (and it is very bad) is out there for Prime. Based on this track record it is difficult to get new investors to put money in Prime based on the "come." They look at the track record- 'nuff said.

That being said- If we continue to see revenue growth the "current" story of Prime will become impossible to ignore and at that point we could see a monumental shift of multiple decimal points quickly. That is why I am still here....

I have tried to keep up with the posts but must admit to falling behind. A few new bashers- always a "buy" signal.

My biggest concern right now is financing. It seems that the current generation of deals has fallen apart. It has been months since the Hiprotechwhatever thing was initially touted…. That means that Tom cannot get the revenues into the 400K to $ 500K range necessary to begin to make money. That only leaves him one choice to make up the short fall. I hope Tom’s plan B is in place…..

http://www.pmhj.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home